What do we mean by Eternal Promises and Great Spirit?
- Consider eternal life or happiness or getting something you wish for as objects of promises offered. These are the Promises of things which we are tasked to judge in order to live an intentional life.
- Some people have asked about this Great Spirit. I maintain that there is a spiritual quantity as well as quality that urges us to consider our origins and our future. As a human being, I suggest that it is the epiphany generated by all things that came before this moment and all things which will happen after. It is up to us to decide whether we will heed this calling.
READ THE CURRENT BLOG POSTS
- Creativity versus TechnologyBy Lydia: It’s Sunday morning 5-April, 2020. The day is beautiful outside. Charles has asked me to write the blog while he finishes a face mask. Happy anniversary to Mary and John, belated Birthday to Shaaron, early Birthday to Susan, Melissa Louise, Corin-Cameron. I look out a window to the […]
- The Sweetness of Fruit Jam
- My Memoir: Fragments of a PuzzleI’ve been writing on a memoire all through 2019 and now into 2020. The task has been more difficult than I imagined when I started going through my notes taken over the forty-seven years I’ve been married to my second wife. The problem is not a lack of data, but […]
- How to Respond to a Friend